General Assay Diluent
$60.00 – $2,380.00
100 mL, 500 mL, 1 L, 10 L
- Reduces the effects of the sample matrix and variation among samples. Pre-dilution of the samples is not necessary.
- Reduces background noise caused by nonspecific interactions between the sample matrix proteins and the plate surface.
Just pipette diluent directly onto the plate before you add samples.
A buffer is used to equalize any differences between the sample matrix (serum, plasma, urine, cell culture fluid) and the diluent is used to generate the standard curve.
- EAD100 General Assay Diluent for Serum & Plasma Samples (Sandwich Format)
- EAD200 IgM (Positive Interference) Reducing Assay Diluent (All ELISAs)
- EAD300 Nonmammalian-Based Assay Diluent (Ag Down and Sandwich ELISAs)
- EAD400 Antigen-Down Assay Diluent (Ag Down and Sandwich ELISAs)
EAD100 General Assay Diluent for Serum & Plasma Samples (Sandwich Format)
Cell Technology’s General Assay Diluent is formulated for use with serum and plasma samples in most antibody sandwich ELISA formats. General Assay Diluent contains proteins from goat sera to reduce nonspecific interactions that might occur between the sample matrix proteins and the plate surface, as well as the matrix differential between the serum/plasma sample and the diluent used to generate the standard curve. It also contains a proprietary calcium chelating agent designed to inhibit interference from complement and thrombin present in serum and plasma samples.