- Quick 10 minute assay.
- Can monitor multiple time points to follow kinetics.
- Dual mode, can detect H202 or peroxidase activity.
- One-step, no wash assay.
- Adaptable for High Throughput format.
- Non-destructive cell based assay allows monitoring of additional parameters.
- Applications – Fluorescent Plate Reader.
The Fluoro H2O2 detection kit utilizes a non-fluorescent detection reagent, to detect H2O2. H2O2 oxidizes the detection reagent in a 1:1 stoichiometry to produce a fluorescent product resorufin. This oxidation is catalyzed by Peroxidase in a homogeneous no wash assay system.
The detection reagent can be utilized to detect H2O2 release from cells or enzyme coupled reactions (1-7)
Figure 1. Hydrogen Peroxide titrated in 1X reaction Buffer and measured using the Fluoro H2O2 Kit.