$345.00 – $1,595.00
Adenosine diphosphate (ADP) is an organic molecule which plays a central role in cellular metabolism and energy transfer reactions. ADP is a product of ATP de-phosphorylation and can be rephosphorylated to ATP or further de-phosphorylation to AMP. This cycling of ADP is central to transferring potential (thermodynamic) energy from one source to another. Besides its involvement in glycolysis, citric acid cycle and oxidative phosphorylation, ADP is also stored as dense bodies in blood platelets. Upon platelet activation, ADP is release which leads to further platelet activation through APD receptors (1-8).
Cell Technology’s Fluoro ADP assay provides a reliable, sensitive fluorimetric assay for the quantification of ADP in biological samples.
- Detection of ADP in cells or tissue extracts.
- Detection of ADP in cell death, energy metabolism, mitochondria function.
- ADP measurement in ATP consuming enzymes such as Kinases and ATPases.
- ADP detection in Bacterial, Fungal and Plant Cells.
- Fluorescent 96 well Plate Reader Readout (excitation: 530-570nm and emission at 590-600nm).