$195.00 – $585.00
- Non-cytotoxic assay arrests further apoptotic activity via caspase inhibition.
- Cell permeablity permits direct visualization of cytosolic apoptotic events.
- Apoptotic cell population does not diminish over time.
- Add reagent directly to cells. No special buffer or media needed. No preparation of cell lysates required. Simple wash procedure.
- Works in diverse cell lines: human, rodent, Drosophila.
- Can be performed in conjunction with Annexin staining, TUNEL, antibody staining, or with other APO LOGIX reagents on the same population of cells.
- Permits high through-put screening. Protocol can be adapted for ex vivo as well as in situ experiments.
- Yields both quantitative and qualitative results. Gives strong signal with little background noise.
- Mark activity across the range of caspase proteins. Poly-caspase and caspase-specific assays to target caspases 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, or 10 are available.
- Applications – Flow Cytometry, Fluorescence Plate Reader, Fluorescent Microscopy
Poly Casp, Casp 3/7, Caspase 8 Detection, Caspase 9 Detection, Caspase 6 Detection, Caspase 1 Detection, Caspase 2 Detection, Caspase 10 Detection