Conjugate Stock Stabilizing Reagent (ECD605)
$110.00 – $9,275.00
100 mL, 500 mL, 1 L, 10 L
- Increases the Sensitivity of the Assay.
- Decreases Backgrounds.
- Stabilizes Newly Conjugated Proteins. Also reconstitutes lyophilized conjugates and diluents concentrates conjugates.
- Prolongs the Shelf-Life of HRP-conjugated proteins and enhancing their utility in ELISA applications.
- Extends the Useful Titer of the conjugate.
- Conserves Valuable Reagents. By promoting a higher specific signal, less conjugate may be needed to generate a signal when a stabilizing conjugate diluent is used.
- Lengthens the Shelf-Life of conjugated antibodies for future use. With a longer shelf-life, conjugates may be prepared in batches for use in future plate coating runs. Using conjugates from the lot generally reduces inter-assay variability and increases consistency.
- To stabilize newly conjugate proteins, add 1 part of the appropriate 5x conjugate diluent (that has not been diluted to 1x) to 4 parts of the new conjugate solution.
- To reconstitute lyophilized conjugates, simply pipette a known amount of a 1x conjugate diluent into the vial. The liquid conjugate is now ready to be used directly, or further diluted to the required concentration.
- To dilute concentrated conjugates for use in an assay, pipette a known amount of the conjugate stock into a 1x conjugate diluent.
Conjugate Diluents stabilize newly conjugated proteins, reconstitute yophilized conjugates, and dilute concentrated conjugates. Cell Technology’s conjugate diluents stabilize the immunoglobulin and HRP components of the conjugate – protein complex. All conjugate diluents are available at 1x and 5x concentrations. When stored unopened and protected from light, a shelf-life of 18 months can be expected at 2°-8°C.
ECD600 Conjugate Stock Stabilizing Reagent
Conjugate Stock Stabilizing Reagent contains a BSA-based mammalian protein additive to stabilize conjugated proteins, and magnesium and calcium salts to stabilize the catalytic site of the HRP porphyrin ring structure. When diluted to 1x, ECD600 is an excellent HRP conjugate diluent and stabilizer base, to which additional components can be added to for use in your specific assay.
At 5x, ECD600 is an excellent diluent for stabilizing newly conjugated proteins. This allows the liquid conjugate stock to be stored, and then later diluted to make a working conjugate for use in the assay. Simply add 1 part of 5x CD6 (that has not been diluted to 1x) to 4 parts of the new conjugate solution. For example, if you just eluted 20 mL of an antibody-HRP conjugate off a column, simply add 5 mL of 5x CD6 to the conjugate solution. If the conjugate was initially at 10 mg/mL, the stabilized conjugate will now be at 8 mg/mL in 25mL diluent (it’s been diluted by 20%).
Antimicrobial agents have also been added to ECD6 retard bacterial growth. When stored unopened and protected from light, a shelf-life of 18 months can be expected at 2Â°-8Â°C.