Cell Technology’s APO 3/7 HTS Assay utilizes the quenched (z-DEVD)2-R110 peptide substrate for caspase 3/7 detection. The absorption and emission properties of the R110 dye are suppressed when attached to the z-DEVD peptide sequence. When R110 is cleaved away, by active caspase3/7, form the quenching DEVD sequence, the free dye excites at 488nm and emits at 515-530 nm. As a result of a novel and proprietary Lysis Buffer System, the APO 3/7 HTS Assay is a homogenous platform that can be utilized for high throughput fluorescence plate reader applications. The reagent is directly added to the samples thus eliminating any wash steps.
Identification of single-domain, Bax-specific intrabodies that confer resistance to mammalian cells against oxidative-stress-induced apoptosis - Deyzi Gueorguieva, Shenghua Li, Nicole Walsh, Amit Mukerji, Jamshid Tanha, and Siyaram Pandey - The FASEB Journal 2006
Effects of Pacing Site on Left Ventricular Activation Sequences Using a Non-Contact Mapping System: Implications for Heart Failure Pacing - D. Xing, F. Devecchi, T. Staley, D. Glassman, J. Martins
Role of Shear Stress in the differential regulation of endothelial Cathepsins and Cystatin C - PhD dissertation - Manu Omar Platt
Inhibitor of Metalloproteinases 3 Regulates Resolution of Inflammation following Acute Lung Injury- Sean E. Gill, Isham Huizar, Eli M. Bench, Samuel W. Sussman, Ying Wang, Rama Khokha, and William C. Parks - American Journal of Pathology 2010;176:64-73
- Slee, E. A., C. Adrain, and S. J. Martin. 1999. Serial Killers: ordering caspase activation events in apoptosis. Cell Death and Differ. 6:1067-1074.
- Walker, N. P., R. V. Talanian, K. D. Brady, L. C. Dang, N. J. Bump, C. R. Ferenz, S. Franklin, T. Ghayur, M. C. Hackett and L. D.Hammill. 1994. Crystal Structure of the Cysteine Protease Interleukin-1ß-Converting Enzyme: A (p20/p10)2 Homodimer. Cell 78:343-352.
- Wilson, K. P., J. F. Black, J. A. Thomson, E. E. Kim, J. P. Griffith, M. A.Navia, M. A. Murcko, S. P. Chambers, R. A. Aldape, S. A. Raybuck, and D. J.Livingston. 1994. Structure and mechanism of interleukin-1 beta converting enzyme. Nature 370: 270-275.
- Rotonda, J., D. W. Nicholson, K. M. Fazil, M. Gallant, Y. Gareau, M. Labelle,E. P. Peterson, D. M. Rasper, R. Ruel, J. P. Vaillancourt, N.A. Thornberry and J.W. Becker. 1996. The three-dimensional structure of apopain/CPP32, a key mediator of apoptosis. Nature Struct. Biol. 3(7): 619-625.
- Kumar, S. 1999. Mechanisms mediating caspase activation in cell death. Cell Death and Differ. 6: 1060-1066.
- Alnemri, E.S. et al (1996) Cell 87:171
- Trends Biochem Sci 22,388 (1997)